Date: Thursday 9 March 2023
Time: 12.00pm - 1.00pm
A lot of regulatory change is expected within the Australian ESG investment landscape but whilst we wait for the new regulations to be formalised, what should those in the financial services sector keep their eye on?
Keep your finger on the pulse with this in-depth discussion with ESG thought leaders from across the financial services industry, as they discuss this changing landscape and the potential impact on all industry stakeholders and market participants.
In this session we'll discuss:
- which policy changes are in the pipeline
- the anticipated impacts on super funds, advisers, and fund managers
- reporting requirements – how and who will be impacted throughout the value chain?
- what we can learn from the leaders in ESG globally, and
- what support is available to help manage this shift.
Meet our Panellists:
- Dugald Higgins, Head of Responsible Investment and Sustainability at Zenith Investment Partners
- Fiona Reynolds, Independent Director and Advisory Board Member - Climate, ESG and Superannuation
- Liza McDonald, Head of Responsible Investments at Aware Super
- Simon O’Connor, CEO at Responsible Investment Association Australasia