This document relates to the management of conflicts of interest by the FE fundinfo Australia Group (FEfi Australia Group), and is designed to:
- outline the FEfi Australia Group’s obligation under the Corporations Act 2001 (the Act) in the management of conflicts of interest;
- confirm acceptance by the FEfi Australia Group and the FEfi Australia Group’s Board of Directors (the Directors) of its responsibility for such obligations; • establish procedures to identify and assess conflicts of interest;
- implement and monitor responses to conflicts of interest, act on, and record any instance of non-compliance;
- ensure that all representatives and employees are familiar with and adhere to the FEfi Australia Group Conflict of Interest Policy;
- ensure that all representatives and employees are familiar with and adhere to the reporting of conflicts of interests; and
- implement measures to review and update these procedures.
The FEfi Australia Group includes FE fundinfo (Australia) Pty Ltd (FE fundinfo), Zenith Investment Partners Pty Ltd (Zenith), and Zenith CW Pty Ltd (Chant West).